($12.00 if you pay by automatic subscription)
As a CBRA member you can:
- have a say in how the neighbourhood is run and in proposed developments by commenting on items published in CBRA's online Cadboro Bay News
- Receive the Cadboro Bay News bulletin, comprising items from the Cadboro Bay News, Saanich Municipality News, and Letters to the Board, directly to your email inbox.
- take part in community meetings, newsletters, and other activities aimed at serving Cadboro Bay residents
- vote at the Annual General meeting and elect the new board of directors
- join the CBRA board of directors.
Please note that membership is only available to local residents and businesses. If your home or business is not in the Cadboro Bay area, you may make a donation – see below.
Membership is for the calendar year (Jan – Dec).
The current annual dues are $15.00 per household or business ($12.00 a year if you opt for automatically renewed subscription by credit card)
If paying by cheque, make it payable to "Cadboro Bay Residents Association", and drop it in our CBRA mailbox inside the Cadboro Bay Pharmacy – or post it to:
Cadboro Bay Residents Association
c/o Goward House
2495 Arbutus Rd
Victoria BC V8N 1V9
All information provided to CBRA is under strict regulation of the Personal Information Protection of Privacy Act.
To apply, please fill out the form on the left and click Submit.
Please remember to provide your email address on the form so that the CBRA can send you important and informative messages regarding Cadboro Bay.
If you do not know if your dues are paid up-to-date, contact the Membership Committee
NOTE: All information provided to CBRA is strictly regulated by the Personal Information Protection of Privacy Act.
Email addresses provided will only be used for Cadboro Bay Residents Association business.